- Title：Job Opening Announcement
- Post Date：2012-10-08
The Department of Economics at National Chengchi University in Taiwan announces its recruitment plan for autumn/2013. The Department has up to two tenured-track teaching and research positions available. The full application package should be received by December 31, 2012. (For more details, please see http://econo.nccu.edu.tw/app/news.php?Sn=474)
Microeconomics, History of Economic Thought, Artificial Intelligence Econometrics, Macroeconomics.
A complete application should include:
1. Application letter,
3. Photocopies of the applicant’s degrees, or a letter from thesis supervisor to certify that the applicants can meet our degree requirement deadline. The candidates in our first run list should provide a formal letter from their adviser to ensure obtaining Ph.D. degree by the end of June 2013,
4. An official copy of transcript sent directly from the issuing institute(s),
5. Samples of publication, such as degree thesis, referred papers and/or working papers if written in the past five years, and
6. Three recommendation letters sent directly from referees.
Please send your application file to:
Department of Economics
National Chengchi University
Taipei 116, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Phone: 886-2-29393091 ext 51058
- Attach File： JOE
- Reference Link：
- Last Update Time：2012-10-11 AM 9:48