1. Graduated Master students from universities or independent universities registered by the Ministry of Education.
2. Graduated Master students from Foreign Universities recognized by the Ministry of Education or independent universities.
3. Candidates with equivalent levels of education.
1. Written Examination (40%): Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics.
2. Materials for Documentation Review (35%): Thesis, research plan and transcripts from the Master Program.
3. Oral Examination (25％).